The Suncor refinery, located on Brighton Boulevard near Sand Creek in Commerce City, is the only major petroleum refinery in Colorado. Suncor is classified as a Major Source based on their pollutant emission levels and they are required to maintain a Title V Operating Pemit. The Facility is frequently a subject of significant public attention, and in an effort to be transparent and responsive we have created a webpage with the most up-to-date information.
- CDPHE Response to Enclosure B - Additional EPA Concerns Related to Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment's Clean Air Act (CAA) Title V Permit 95OPAD108 Suncor Energy, Inc. Plant 2
- APCD letter to Suncor regarding March 17, 2020 event
- Area air monitoring data
- Enforcement Actions
- Third Party Root Cause Investigation Documents
- Suncor SEP Process
- Suncor permits
- Hydrogen Cyanide Questions and Answers
- Commerce City-North Denver storyboard
- Information regarding Suncor's monitoring activities (links to a webpage managed by Suncor).
- The public comment for Suncor’s draft fenceline monitoring plan period closed on April 5, 2022. All public comments received are available here (this link will take you to CDPHE’s database - “ONBASE").
- El período para comentarios del público sobre el plan de monitoreo perimetral de emisiones propuesto por Suncor se cerró el 5 de abril de 2022. Pueden consultarse todos los comentarios recibidos aquí (este enlace lleva a la base de datos del Departamento de Salud Pública y Medio Ambiente/CDPHE, “ONBASE").