The Suncor refinery, located on Brighton Boulevard near Sand Creek in Commerce City, is the only major petroleum refinery in Colorado. Suncor is classified as a Major Source based on their pollutant emission levels and they are required to maintain a Title V Operating Pemit. The Facility is frequently a subject of significant public attention, and in an effort to be transparent and responsive we have created a webpage with the most up-to-date information.
Title V Permit Renewal Information
- The public comment period for the Plant 2 Renewal Title V operating permit concluded on May 11, 2021. The Division is considering all comments received, and will post response to this page in the future. Due to the amount and detail of comment received, it may take several months before responses are finalized and issued.
- APCD letter to Suncor regarding March 17, 2020 event
- Area air monitoring data
- Enforcement Actions
- Third Party Root Cause Investigation Documents
- Suncor SEP Process
- Suncor permits
- Hydrogen Cyanide Questions and Answers
- Commerce City-North Denver storyboard
- Information regarding Suncor's monitoring activities (links to a webpage managed by Suncor).