The Suncor refinery, located on Brighton Boulevard near Sand Creek in Commerce City, is the only major petroleum refinery in Colorado. Suncor is classified as a Major Source based on their pollutant emission levels and they are required to maintain a Title V Operating Pemit. The Facility is frequently a subject of significant public attention, and in an effort to be transparent and responsive we have created a webpage with the most up-to-date information.
Latest News: Suncor Plant 2 Title V Operating Permit Renewal - DRAFT Permit Open for Public Comment
- APCD letter to Suncor regarding March 17, 2020 event
- Area air monitoring data
- Enforcement Actions
- Third Party Root Cause Investigation Documents
- Suncor SEP Process
- Suncor permits
- Hydrogen Cyanide Questions and Answers
- Commerce City-North Denver storyboard
- Information regarding Suncor's monitoring activities (links to a webpage managed by Suncor).