In November 1990 Congress completed a major redrafting of the federal Clean Air Act. Many of these changes dealt with stationary sources of air pollution. One of the most significant changes was the creation of the operating permit program in Title V of the Clean Air Act.
Title V operating permit application forms
In January 2020, APCD revised the operating permit forms to improve the Title V application process. Find forms, instructions, and helpful resources to complete Title V applications below.
The forms were last revised on April 10, 2020. Applicants are required to use the most updated versions of the operating permit forms.
The Division no longer accepts old application forms.
The new forms will have the following changes:
- Review the “General Instructions on How to Use Forms” before starting an application.
- The division is requiring one hard copy and one electronic copy of every form in the application package.
- The date received by the division will be the date the signed hardcopy is received.
- When submitting the forms electronically, you must submit them in a word format (.docx or .doc); do not pdf the forms.
- Submit all forms to email@example.com
Questions? Contact us at (303) 692-3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the form(s) or instruction sheets in the following table to download individual files. At the top of the table there is an option to download a zip file containing all forms and instruction sheets. Refer to the “Application Form Applicability Matrix” guidance document above for more information on which forms are required for a complete Operating Permit Application.
- 50 Series - Application forms
- 100 Series - Administrative forms
- 200 Series - Miscellaneous forms
- 200 O&G Series - Oil and Gas specific
- 300 Series - Emission Unit forms
- 400 Series - Compliance and Monitoring form