Phone support will be available until 1 p.m. on Feb. 28. Normal support will resume Feb. 29.
Today's processing times
Online applications and corrections received.
Online access requests received.
Mail-in applications received.
Our online registration system is getting a new look
Starting in January 2024 our registration system will have a more modern look. This will not change how the system works. You can keep using your account the same way as you have been. This change was originally scheduled for Jan. 6, but it has been postponed.
After the change, you will notice that
- The colors will be blue, white, and gray instead of red, white, and gray.
- The "Home," and "Tracking Inbox" buttons will be on the left side of the screen instead of across the top.
- Tabs, such as the "patient registration" and "provider certification" tabs will not have outlines.
Here is a preview of what the new view will look like
Proposed Board of Health Changes
We will be going before the Board of Health on March 20, 2024 to request a rulemaking hearing regarding the Medical Use of Marijuana rules at 5 CCR 1006-2. We will be proposing the following changes:
- Technical changes to correct formatting, punctuation, and capitalization.
- Change the application processing fee to $52.
Additionally we invite all stakeholders to share their feedback on these proposed changes through this form through February 27.
Applications are typically processed in 1-3 business days. After your application is approved you can download your card to print it or display it on your mobile device.
- Log in to your account.
- Select the word "Active" next to your name under “Tracking Inbox: Patient Registration.”
- Click the blue “Print Card” button on the left side of the page to print your card or access it on a mobile device.