Today's processing times
Online applications received.
Online access requests received.
Mail-in applications received.
We'll be offline
On Jan. 30 our online registration system will be unavailable for approximately one hour between 6:45 p.m. and 1:00 a.m. while we conduct routine maintenance.
Online registration system updates effective Dec. 1 2020
- The patient approval letter and the card will be on one page.
- The logo will be updated.
- There will be room for more than one parent or legal representative of patients under 18 to be listed on the card in compliance with House Bill 19-1031.
- After Dec. 1 when patients generate their card it will appear in the new format. Cards printed in the previous format will still be valid as long as the card is not expired. The previous card format will be in circulation until Nov. 30, 2021.
We received some feedback that the colors on the new card format can be hard to see when printed. To resolve this, we darkened the font colors and size to make it easier to read when printed. Cards generated after Jan. 04, 2021 will have darker font colors. Previous versions of the card will be accepted.
Parents of minor patients
- Patients under age 18 will be able to have more than one parent or legal representative listed as a primary caregiver on their card.
Health care providers
- Health care providers will be able to recommend medical marijuana for conditions based on their license type.
- It will be easier for all health care providers to create their own accounts without emailing verification documents to the Registry.
|January||Governor Polis has issued an executive order to temporarily suspend requirements for in-person physical exams for medical marijuana recommendations until Feb. 15.|
|December||Online registration system updates effective Dec. 1|
|November||Fall 2020 stakeholder newsletter|