- Guidance for Self-Certification
- Form APCD-400: Self-Certification Form
- Form APCD-401: Self-Certification Timeline Table
- Operators who have facility-wide permits covering multiple emissions points that have phased construction and different startup dates must submit the Self-Certification Timeline Table each time a new emissions point is certified.
- Construction permit final approval process
- Operating and maintenance plan requirements (non-O&G sources)
- Opacity and stack testing firms
- Form APCD-103: Notice of Start-up (electronic submittal)
You must submit the Notice of Start-up no more than 15 days after the equipment begins to operate. The form must include the specific equipment details that weren't provided with the permit application. This includes the make, model and serial-number information of the emissions source and emissions-control equipment.