Sexual & reproductive health
From childhood and throughout adulthood, sexual health affects who we are, how we present ourselves in society, how we nurture confidence and negotiating skills, who we choose as partners, how we take care of our bodies, and how we maintain our health.
Sexual health is a public health issue. It is an integral component of overall health and wellness across the lifespan. We respect the choices of all Coloradans and promote inclusive educational programs, recommend policies, and provide information and services so that all people can make informed sexual health decisions.
- Where to find services, list of Title X family planning clinics, patient services, who can access services, cost of service, birth control and sexual health information, school-based health centers, vendor resources, contact information.
- Services for people with HIV, report an STI or HIV diagnosis confidentially, data, resources for providers, community involvement, training, HIV Critical Events System, condoms.
- Building positive youth, families and communities
- Sexual violence prevention
- Violence and Injury Prevention (VIP) Recognition
- Violence and injury prevention training calendar
- Essentials for childhood
Mental health and other counseling.
Reproductive health services.
Classroom/school-wide health education or promotion activities.