State Revolving Fund drinking water and water pollution control application information
Water Quality Improvement Fund, Small Community Grants, and Lead Testing
Local and national agencies that offer grants, loans, or financing for water and wastewater projects.
- Colorado Water Resources and Power Development Authority.
- Colorado Department of Local Affairs — State Demography Office.
- Colorado Water Conservation Board
- SRF 101 Webinar Recordings and Slides
- SRF Slides 2020 101-1 Financial Benefits of the SRF Program.
- SRF Slides 2020 101-2 The Process & Program Requirements.
- SRF Slides 2020 101-3 The Regulations.
- SRF Slides 2021 101 Webinar- Funding Water & Wastewater
- Guide to Energy Efficiency in Water and Wastewater Facilities for Local Governments.
- 303-692-3653 | 303-782-0390 (fax) | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grants and Loans Unit project manager contact list by area
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
Water Quality Control Division
Grants and Loans Unit
4300 Cherry Creek Drive South, B-2
Denver, CO 80246