NOTICE: If you are in search of information for small business "loans" please visit the Small Business Administration website for Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources.
Many small businesses may not fully understand environmental regulations and may not have the resources to hire an environmental specialist. We provide free support, education, outreach and advocacy to help small businesses achieve and maintain compliance with environmental regulations.
- To qualify for assistance as a small business, the business must
- Have fewer than 100 employees.
- Release less than 50 tons per year of any regulated pollutant.
- Release less than 75 tons per year of any combination of regulated pollutants.
We can answer your questions about environmental compliance issues. We provide multimedia compliance assistance with an emphasis on air emission reporting and permitting requirements.
Have a question? Email us at email@example.com.
Guidance and assistance
- Video guidance on how to calculate emissions and fill out application forms
- Permitting and compliance guidance for specific business types
- Sign up for the EPA's Office Of Air Quality Planning and Standards email list to receive national updates for Small Businesses.
- Program information
- Functions and procedures
- Upcoming meetings
- Meeting minutes
- Contact information
- List of services provided
- The Small Business Development Network and Business Assistance Center provide resources for people looking to start a new business.