Each of the permits linked below has two files associated with it.
- The first file is a copy of the current operating permit.
- If a permit is modified, only the most current version of the permit will appear here.
- The second file is a copy of the Technical Review document.
- This document is created by the permit review engineer to provide an overview of the facility and a general discussion of any important technical, regulatory or compliance issues that were encountered during the processing of the operating permit.
- If a permit is modified and an additional Technical Review document is generated, it will be added to the files associated with the facility. Any previous Technical Review documents will be maintained as well.
The following files are stored in a Google Drive directory, which works best using Google Chrome or updated versions of other browsers. If you are having trouble with viewing or downloading files, please consider updating your browser or using Google Chrome.