- Portal: for public water systems, their representatives, and laboratories to submit drinking water information to us.
- Monitoring schedules.
- AIMS Tool (Am I Missing Something)
- This tool can be used to determine whether routine total coliform and chlorine residual reporting requirements were met.
- Draft Consumer Confidence Reports (water quality reports).
- Water testing frequently requested information.
- List of certified drinking water laboratories certifications.
- Need to update a system's contact, email, or address? Submit a contact update form (video instructions). Correspondence is emailed to the administrative contact, operators, and owner. Anything mailed is sent only to the administrative contact.
- CT for giardia and viruses | 90th Percentile for Lead and Copper.
- Locational Running Annual Average (LRAA) for TTHM and HAA5 | Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Removal Ratio.
- Call 303-692-3308 for the following high results (potential acute situations):
- Positive coliform or Positive E. coli.
- Nitrate greater than or equal to 10.0 mg/L or Nitrite greater than or equal to 1.0 mg/L.
- Surface water high turbidity or inadequate disinfection.
- Chlorine dioxide greater than or equal to 0.8 mg/L or Chlorite greater than or equal to 1.0 mg/L.
- Report general concern or emergency
- General phone: 303-692-3556.
- Public water system's search by county and type to find your primary compliance contact.
- Trouble viewing or need full screen? Open in new window.