Domestic wastewater streamlined design certification and construction completion forms
Drinking water submittal application forms
- Drinking water construction completion form
- Drinking Water Design Submittal(Appendix B of Design Criteria for Potable Water Systems).
- Pilot/Demonstration Scale Application (Appendix C of Design Criteria for Potable Water Systems).
- Alternative Technology Acceptance Application (Appendix D of Design Criteria for Potable Water Systems).
- POU/POE BDR Drinking Water Design Submittal (Appendix J of Design Criteria for Potable Water Systems).
- Fillable PDF new public water system capacity planning manual.
- Drinking Water Design Submittal for Non-Community Groundwater Systems.
Domestic wastewater submittal forms
- Preliminary Effluent Limitations.
- Fee Information Request Form.
Site application forms (The Engineering Section is in the process of updating the forms to match the current regulation and policy. If the form you are looking for is not present, please contact the us):
- Section 22.6: New Domestic Wastewater Treatment Works.
- Section 22.7: Increasing or Decreasing the Design Capacity of an Existing Domestic Wastewater Treatment Plant.
- Section 22.8: Interceptor Sewer Eligible for Certification.
- Section 22.8: Interceptor Sewer Not Eligible for Certification.
- Section 22.9: Lift Station.
- Section 22.10: Amendment of Existing Lift Station Site Location Approval.
- Section 22.10: Amendment of Existing Treatment Plant Site Location Approval.
- Section 22.12: In-Kind Replacement.
- Wastewater Design Submittal Form (accompanies process design report/basis of design report and final plans and specifications).
- Process Design Report (PDR) Submittal Checklist.
- Capacity Evaluation Form.
- Alternative technology forms:
Special situation forms: