Draft reports are located after the instructions below and are available around the beginning of March. If used, it is the PWS's responsibility to make any necessary changes to finalize.Only Community Public Water Systems (PWS) are required to distribute a report.
Forms and Templates
- Simple certificate of delivery form (recommended).
- Paper certificate of delivery form.
- Portrait blank template|landscape blank template.
- Electronic delivery requirements.
- Unregulated Contaminant Monitoring Rule (UCMR) Information.
Instructions for using the draft report
- Review the frequently asked questions.
- Review the yellow highlighted text and add/verify.
- Review the data for accuracy and completeness. If errors are discovered, please contact us.
- If your system used purchased water, ensure all applicable water quality data from the wholesale system(s) are included with the report.
- Complete the blank tables for detected results for UCMR and radon (if applicable).
- Add information explaining each violation.
- If using the report to meet public notice requirements ensure:
- The 10 required elements are met.
- The delivery method is direct hard copy or direct electronic (waiver options do not meet public notice delivery requirements).
- Add information about any uncorrected significant deficiencies and the plan or schedule for correction, and any interim measures taken.