- Strategies and tools to comply with drinking water regulations (cross connection control rule, storage tank rule, lead and copper rule).
- Tips to prepare for your next sanitary survey.
- Regulatory updates (operator certification changes, new security requirements).
This 15-minute introduction to the ORC Hiring and Contracting Guide includes navigation tips and a brief description of each of the four main sections. Note: there is an on-demand version of this presentation which you can view any time at your convenience. A link to the on-demand presentation will be provided upon submission of your registration.
This training covers the elements required by EPA to be evaluated during a sanitary survey. It provides participants with tools to be able to self-evaluate their system and correct potential deficiencies and violations. The training walks participants through the steps of preparing for a sanitary survey, participating during the sanitary survey and how to respond to sanitary survey findings.
Let us know how we did.
- Search calendar for a list of training events.
- Colorado Certified Water Professionals.
- Search all courses approved for training units.
- Operations and Maintenance (O&M) manual.
- Operator in Responsible Charge (ORC) Hiring and Contracting Guide.
- EPA small systems resources.
- CO-H2O-INFO Listserv.
- Receive emails about training opportunities and other information for water industry professionals.
- General: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike Bacon - Coach and trainer: email@example.com | 303-692-2605
- Tom Valenta - Training specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org | 303-692-2988
- Nancy Horan - Liaison to the Water & Wastewater Facility Operators Certification Board: email@example.com | 303-692-3617
- Kyra Gregory - Drinking Water Training Specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org | 303-908-7519