Application deadlines are Jan. 15, Feb. 15, April 15, June 15, Aug. 15, Oct. 15 and Nov. 15.
Please contact your region's project manager for more details. This fund finances the design and construction of Colorado water and water pollution control infrastructure. We administer the fund along with the Department of Local Affairs, and the Colorado Water Resources and Power Development Authority. This includes: environmental reviews, engineering and design approvals, and overall project management. The authority manages the finances and loan approvals. Local affairs staff members work with applicants on credit reviews and reports.
- SRF loan application process
- Eligibility survey and Intended Use plans: Annual surveys, Intended Use plans and regulations.
- Pre-qualification meeting: Pre-qualification forms and eligibility guidance.
- Project needs assessment and environmental determination: Forms, guidance, technical, managerial, financial assessments and public meetings.
- Plans and specifications: Self-certification forms, construction specifications.
- Loan application: Application and deadlines.
- Loan recipients: Bid solicitation and contract review, pay requisitions, final inspection, and project closeout.