The Water Quality Control Division is conducting quarterly webinars for Colorado Discharge Permit System permittees and the public. The purpose of these webinars is to provide permittees and the public with up-to-date information on division activities that could affect permittees, future permits, and Colorado's water quality. The webinars are open to the public, and anyone is welcome to attend. If you have suggestions for topics please get in touch with Andrew Sayers-Fay at email@example.com.
Planned clean water webinar dates for 2023:
- Thursday, Oct. 19, 2023 | 11:00 a.m.
- How you can participate
- Online participation: Attend via Zoom (you must download Zoom to participate)
- Meeting ID: 827 0898 8089
- Call-in: 1-346-248-7799
We will post a complete agenda and other webinar materials in this Google Drive by the second Friday we are hosting a monthly webinar.
You can also access recordings of past webinars and presentations in this location.
Sign up using our online sign-up form to receive future permit updates about the Water Quality Control Division.
- Water Quality Permits 101 - 2021
- Chemical Evaluation and Permitting - 2021
- Protecting Downstream Users - 2019
- Mixing Zones & Downstream Uses - 2023
- Reasonable Potential - 2021
- Implementing Antidegradation Protections in Permits - 2022
- Commenting on Draft Permits - 2020
- Addressing Concerns with Discharge Permits - 2020
- Permit Modifications 101 - 2021
- Water Quality Planning Targets - 2021
- PFAS WQCC Policy 20-1 - 2020
- PFAS Discharger Survey and Implementation - 2020