The Water Quality Control Division is conducting quarterly webinars for Colorado Discharge Permit System permittees. The purpose of these webinars is to provide permittees with up-to-date information on division permitting activities that could affect permittees and their future permits. The webinars are open to the public and anyone is welcome to attend. If you have suggestions for topics please contact Meg Parish at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thursday, Jan. 13, 2021 (11 a.m.)
- Thursday, April 15, 2021 (11 a.m.)
- Thursday, July 15, 2021 (11 a.m.)
- Thursday, Oct. 14, 2021 (11 a.m.)
- Thursday, Jan. 13, 2022 (11 a.m.)
How you can participate
Online participation: Attend via Zoom
(You must download Zoom to participate)
Meeting ID: 884 7224 3168
We will post a complete agenda and other webinar materials in this Google drive by the 10th of any month we are hosting a webinar.
You can also access recordings of past webinars and presentations in this location.
During the 2021–2022 Water Quality Forum work year, there will be three subcommittees through the Permits Webinar:
- Non-Impact Limits (NILs): Discuss implementation of antidegradation for facilities discharging prior to the reviewable date (such as implicit NILs), and development of a memorandum based on the existing Antidegradation Guidance.
- Alternatives Analyses (AAs): Development of guidance for antidegradation analyses.
- Chemical Approval Forms: Discussion of chemical approval forms and requirements, with potential modifications to the form.
For more information about these subcommittees, please reach out to email@example.com.