- Facility classification
After 2018 Regulation 100 updates
- Colorado Certified Water Professionals Program (CCWP)
Certification examinations, renewals, duplicate, expired and revoked certificates, fees, training units, contact information
- Regulation 100
Owner/permittee regulations and responsibilities
- No owner of a water or wastewater facility shall allow the facility to be operated without the direct supervision of an operator in responsible charge certified in a classification equivalent to or higher than the classification of the facility as specified in sections 100.4 through 100.8. — Section 100.18, Regulation 100. An owner is subject to a civil penalty of $300 per day per violation of this provision.
- The operator in responsible charge (ORC) is the person designated by the owner of the water or wastewater facility and has supervisory responsibility for the operation of the facility and for the operational activities and functions of other facility operators. The ORC of a water or wastewater facility must hold a valid certificate equal to or greater than the classification of the water or wastewater facility he or she operates.
- ORC report forms
- Facility Operator Certification Program: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Water and Wastewater Facility Operators Certification Board: email@example.com
Adopts rules for certification of water operators and sets criteria for facility classification
- CCWP Office (CCWP Portal and training units)
Physical location: 176 W. Palmer Lake Drive, Pueblo West, CO
Mailing address: P.O. Box 6997, Pueblo West, CO 81007
719-225-7339 | firstname.lastname@example.org