Instructions for reporting potential acute situations: Positive coliform, positive E. coli, high nitrate, high nitrite, surface water residual or turbidity, chlorine dioxide or chlorite.
Public Water Systems
- Please provide the following required information to the lab if they are reporting the data on your behalf:
- If the lab is submitting please do not submit duplicate sample results.
- Sample results are viewable in the Portal by clicking “My…” in the menu bar and selecting “Sample Results”.
- You can also be automatically notified when results are submitted by the lab in CSV by adding the electronic notification permission for the water system.
- If reporting results from a certified laboratory please follow the CSV Forms and Instructions below to create a system specific CSV form.
Certified laboratories submitting results
- Please make sure to receive the required information from the system on the chain of custody form.
- Pursuant to Colorado’s Laboratory Certification Program, your certification requires submission of drinking water data as a CSV file.
- If updates need to be made please resubmit a revised CSV file.
- If you have questions on creating a CSV or need a CSV template please contact the data group.
Sample result correction
- If updates need to be made please resubmit a revised CSV file or use the correction form (includes updating residuals).