Notification and Permits
Demolition notifications and abatement permits
- You must provide notification for all demolitions of all facilities (see definition in Regulation 8, Part B) and all asbestos abatement projects that exceed the trigger levels, whichever is the lesser quantity.
- The notification requirements apply to both friable and nonfriable asbestos materials.
- You must obtain a permit for the abatement of friable asbestos projects where the quantity of asbestos-containing material to be abated exceeds the trigger levels, whichever is the lesser quantity, and the work is in an area of public access.
- You must provide notification of activities that will disturb asbestos contaminated soil.
- Abatement notification and permit application | In MS Word
- Demolition notification application
- Notification and permit modification | In MS Word
- Multiple phase project schedule
- Variance request
- Project manager waiver
- Single family residential dwelling area of public access opt-out
- Abatement inspection compliance checklist
- Request for Asbestos Inspection Exemption
- Major Asbestos Spill Notification
- Request for Waiver of the 10-Working Day Notification Period
- Asbestos abatement policy statements
- Asbestos Notification Period Guidance