Make administrative changes to your air permit

Air permit self certification

Information for completing self-certification requirements in your permit.

Notice of startup form

  • Submit this form within 15 days of starting your operation/equipment or permit issuance.
  • Complete the form on a desktop or laptop computer. The document will not display properly on a tablet or cell phone without PDF viewing software installed.

Alternate Operating Scenario (AOS) Documentation

Information and templates for permitting Alternative Operating Scenarios (AOS) for engines 

Cancellation request

Submit this form electronically to cancel a construction permit or Air Pollutant Emission Notice (APEN) when:

To download and print this form, click here: APCD-107: Cancellation request. 

To cancel a Title V Operating Permit (and/or withdraw a Title V Operating Permit application), please follow the instructions for submitting a cancellation request on this page

Your APEN will be rejected if it is filled out incorrectly, is missing information, or lacks payment for the filing fee. The re-submittal will require a new filing fee. See our Application Rejection Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.

Transfer of ownership form

Submit this form to transfer ownership of emission point(s) to a new owner. An Air Pollutant Emission Notice (APEN) must also be submitted for each individual active and reportable emissions point to be transferred.

Company name change form

Submit this form to change a company name.

Relocation notice

Use this form to report relocation of sources that have been permitted as portable sources.

  • We must receive this notice at least 10 days before the relocation.
  • Sources not permitted as "portable sources" shouldn’t use this form.