Maximize your returns! File your taxes securely and for free at


Get a broadcast smoke permit


If the burn is for agriculture, no smoke permit is required.

If your broadcast burn will involve less than 10 acres of grass or 5 acres of any other fuel type this year, you may apply for a simpler open burning smoke permit instead of a smoke management permit.


The Colorado Clean Airshed Management Portal (CO-CAMP) is now live!  Please submit all permit applications through CO-CAMP going forward.  A guidance document to create a new account and to utilize the new system can be found here.

To create a new account on CO-CAMP, submit a new pile or broadcast application, or to renew a previous permit:


At times when CO-CAMP is inaccessible please use the below resources:

If you have any questions, please contact Mathew Brattain ( or Scott Landes (