Air records requests

The Environmental Divisions are moving to a new database for their records. The new platform will provide improved user experience and more reliable service. While WebDrawer continues to be available, you can find the new Public Access Viewer here

Read through the user guides to get some helpful information on how to search the Public Access Viewer.
Note: Each division maintains separate records.You must contact the Hazardous Materials and Waste Management Division and the Water Quality Control Division individually for a file review and records request.
Records pertaining to underground storage tanks (UST) are held by the Office of Oil and Public Safety. You may visit their website for information about how to request those records.
Search for records online
Tips for searching for air records by subject:
Submit an air records or data request:
If you cannot find the records you are looking for online, you may contact our records manager.
For our recordkeeping, we prefer that you email your request.
Margaret McGraw
Records Manager