The EMTS Funding Program is a reimbursement-based grant program, if awarded funds every grantee must:
- Submit quarterly progress reports until the completion of their project.
- Provide full payment in local cash for the goods or services before requesting reimbursement from the program.
- Request and get approval for any major changes in the scope of the current award.
- Submit for reimbursement after the goods or services have been delivered or rendered as described in your current statement of work.
- Complete, sign and print the Standardized Invoice Form. Detailed instructions can be found in the EMTS Grant Management Guide.
- Attach appropriate supporting documentation:
- Vendor invoices - must show actual project costs
- Proof of payment - can be a copy of checks, bank registers, zero balance vendor statements and receipts.
- Pictures - required to show the equipment and/or vehicles have been delivered.
- Recommended - submit an EFT authorization form to receive payment by direct deposit.
- Submit all four pages of the request form and attachments by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reimbursement requests may be delayed or denied if they’re submitted without proper documentation of your purchases.
Quarterly progress reporting
- Progress reports must be submitted via ZoomGrants by the end of every quarter (Sept. 30, Dec. 31, March 31, June 30).
- Reports must be filled out using the ZoomGrants account that submitted the grant application. If you no longer have access to this ZoomGrants account contact us.
- Incomplete or missing progress reports may create reimbursement delays or loss of funding.