The EMTS Funding Program is a cash-match reimbursement grant program.
- Submit quarterly progress reports until the completion of the project.
- Provide full payment in local cash for the goods or services before requesting reimbursement from the program.
- Submit for reimbursement after goods or services are delivered or rendered as described in the project statement of work.
- Request and get approval for any major changes in the scope of the current award.
Complete, sign, and print the Standardized Invoice Form. Detailed instructions can be found in the EMTS Grant Management Guide.
- Attach appropriate supporting documentation:
- Vendor invoices must show actual project costs
- Proof of payment - can be a copy of checks, bank registers and receipts.
- Pictures - required to show the equipment and/or vehicles have been delivered.
- Recommended: Submit an EFT authorization form to receive payment by direct deposit.
- Submit all four pages of the request form and attachments by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reimbursement requests may be delayed or denied if submitted without proper documentation of your purchases.
Quarterly progress reporting
- Progress reports must be submitted via ZoomGrants by the end of every quarter (Sept. 30, Dec. 31, March 31, June 30).
- Reports must be filled out using the ZoomGrants account that submitted the grant application. Contact us if you no longer have access to the account.
- Incomplete or missing progress reports may create reimbursement delays or loss of funding.