Register as an EMS medical director
EMS medical directors must register for each EMS agency they oversee. To register, medical directors must create or use an existing OATH account.
Steps to register as a medical director
- Create an OATH account. If the medical director already has an OATH account they must use their current account.
- Click on 'Applications' on the left side menu.
- Click the 'View my Applications' button next to your name.
- Find the "Medical Director Registration" form.
- Complete the application form and submit it for review.
After the application is reviewed and approved, the medical director will be affiliated with the agencies selected in the application. EMS medical directors must renew their registration annually.
Use the above process to also:
- Renew the medical direction registration.
- Add EMS agencies that you oversee.
- Remove yourself as medical director from agencies where you no longer provide direction.