Colorado has 11 regional councils known as Regional emergency medical and trauma services advisory councils (RETACs). RETACs are authorized by statute to provide a coordinated approach to emergency medical and trauma care. Each council consists of five or more participating counties. RETACs are responsible for creating a regional implementation plan for delivering emergency medical and trauma care.
- Download a high resolution EMTS state map
- Statewide quarterly RETAC forums
- Basic RETAC map
- Download a RETAC contact list brochure
- Links to individual council websites
- Download the RETAC biennial plan template