- Agilent Multi-Element Analysis of Cannabis using ICP-MS. https://www.agilent.com/cs/library/applications/5991-8482EN_cannabis_ic…
- AOAC Appendix K: Guidelines for Dietary Supplements and Botanicals https://members.aoac.org/AOAC_Docs/StandardsDevelopment/eoma_appendix_k…;
- ASTM D8110 - 17 Standard Test Method for Elemental Analysis of Distillate Products by Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS) https://www.astm.org/Standards/D8110.htm
- EPA METHOD 200.8 DETERMINATION OF TRACE ELEMENTS IN WATERS AND WASTES-MASS SPECTROMETRY https://www.epa.gov/sites/default/files/2015-06/documents/epa-200.8.pdf
- EPA METHOD 6020A INDUCTIVELY COUPLED PLASMA https://www.epa.gov/sites/default/files/documents/6020.pdf
- FDA Elemental Analysis Manual(EAM) for Food and Related Products, # 4.7: Inductively Coupled Plasma-Mass Spectrometric Determination of Arsenic, Cadmium, Chromium, Lead, Mercury, and Other Elements in Food Using Microwave Assisted Digestion, Version 1.2 (Feb, 2020) https://www.fda.gov/media/87509/download
- Milestone Tech Note 071218: Microwave Sample Prep for heavy metals determination in cannabis plant, soil and water for medical applications. https://milestonesci.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/UP-Maxi-44-Cannabis…
- NIH Guidelines on Good Clinical Laboratory Practice: Bridging Operations between Research and Clinical Research Laboratories https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2213906/
- NCBI Development and validation of an ICP-MS method for the determination of elemental impurities in TP-6076 active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) according to USP. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2213906/
- United States Department of Agriculture – Food Safety and Inspection Service (USDA FSIS), 2018. Chemistry Laboratory Guidebook: Determination of Metals by ICP-MS and ICP-OES https://www.fsis.usda.gov/sites/default/files/media_file/2020-11/CLG-TM…
CORESTA Guide No 18 - Sample Handling and Sample Collection of E-Cigarettes and E-Vapour Generating Products, May 2019.
CORESTA Guide No 22 - Technical Guide for the Selection of Appropriate Intense Vaping Regimes for E-Vapour Devices, May 2019.
CORESTA Guide No 25 - Technical Guide for Aerosol Collection and Considerations when Testing E-Vapour Product Technologies, May 2019.
CORESTA Recommended Method No. 81: Routine Analytical Machine for E-Cigarette Aerosol Generation and Collection - Definitions and Standard Conditions, June 2015.
Jimenez-Gonzalez, Nathalie, et al. “Analysis of Toxic Metals in Aerosols from Devices Associated with Electronic Cigarette, or Vaping, Product Use Associated Lung Injury”. Toxics, 9, 240, 2021. https://www.mdpi.com/2305-6304/9/10/240