Regarding courier service for public health outbreaks and environmental emergencies, please contact the
program manager directly that will be coordinating the response effort.
The state laboratory courier system is offered as a free service to Colorado clinical and public health agencies.
- Please use the form to schedule all courier pick ups.
- For emergency courier pickup requests or concerns about existing pick up locations and/or times please call 303-815-7220 Between 8 am and 5pm.
- On the day of your scheduled pick-up, please call the courier line above if:
- Your facility is outside of the Front Range and a courier has not arrived within one hour of the expected time. (Please check Map: http://cdphe.maps.arcgis.com/apps/PublicInformation/index.html?appid=f4…)
- Your facility is in the Front Range (Denver Metro,Colorado Springs, Loveland Fort Collins, Longmont, Greeley) and a courier has not arrived within two hours of the expected time.
- For nonemergency needs, please email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.