Meetings are scheduled to begin at approximately 1 p.m. except where otherwise noted, and are usually held at the main campus of the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment. As the meeting location may change due to room availability or scheduling conflicts, please contact the meeting coordinator at 303-692-3454 to verify the date, time and location of the meeting.
Please note that all meetings are being held virtually until further notice.
2022 meeting dates
- Thursday, Apr. 28, 2022 meeting agenda.
- Thursday, Aug. 11, 2022.
- Thursday, Sept. 22, 2022.
- Thursday, Nov. 10, 2022.
- Thursday, Dec. 8, 2022.
2021 meeting dates
- Thursday Jan.14, 2021 meeting summary.
- Thursday Feb. 4, 2021 meeting summary.
- Thursday, May 6, 2021 meeting summary.
- Thursday, July 22, 2021 - cancelled.
- Thursday, Sept. 23, 2021 meeting summary.
- Thursday, Dec. 9, 2021 meeting summary.
The Colorado Radiation Advisory Committee was created by statute. The governor appoints nine members: three from the healing arts, three from higher education and three from industry. The committee's duties include providing technical advice to us on specific issues and reviewing proposed regulatory changes. The committee meets on a periodic basis, typically four to six times per year.
Colorado Radiation Advisory Committee bylaws
Proposed rulemaking and stakeholder processes
Current radiation control regulations (parts 1-24)
Stay informed of upcoming radiation-related regulatory changes