Foodborne illness


If you think you got sick from a restaurant:

  • Contact the local health department where the restaurant is located.
  • If the restaurant is in Clear Creek, Dolores, Moffat, Ouray, Park, Pitkin, and Rio Blanco counties, contact us at 303-692-3645, option #1.

Health care providers:

Alternately, health care professionals can report suspected outbreaks in Colorado by calling:

  •  303-692-2700
  • 303-370-9395 (after hours only)