- Colorado's Rules and Regulations Pertaining to Radiation Control (in 6 CCR 1007-1) rely on or reference other secondary documents, including:
- State statute.
- Federal statutes.
- Other state and federal regulations.
- Other technical standards or documents.
Proposed rulemakings and stakeholder processes
- Part 2 rulemaking (2023).
- Part 6 rulemaking (2023).
- Part 3 rulemaking (2023) - radium-226 antiquities.
- Part 4 rulemaking (2023).
The Colorado Radiation program receives its authority to regulate sources of radiation through state statute (law), known as the Radiation Control Act, in Title 25 Article 11.
For additional information on this law:
- Click on Title 25 on the Colorado General Assembly website.
- Select Title 25.
- Search (Ctrl+F) for "25-11-101".