Foodborne illness contact

If you got sick eating at a restaurant in Clear Creek, Dolores, Jackson, Moffat, Ouray, Park, or Pitkin county, or if you're unsure in which county the restaurant is located, please call:
For all other counties, please contact the local public health agency in which the restaurant is located.
Alternatively, healthcare professionals can report suspected outbreaks in Colorado by calling:
303-370-9395 (after hours only)