- Rabies risk assessment following a dog or cat bite.
- Rabies risk assessment following a wild animal bite.
- Colorado Prospective Serologic Monitoring Protocol.
- How to administer rabies PEP
- ACIP recommendations on post-exposure prophylaxis
- More information for doctors from CDC
- Colorado Revised Statute 25-4-607: Rabies Control
Report a case | Post-exposure prophylaxis | Information for health care providers
Investigation forms | Animal testing guidelines | Resources
Animal Testing Guidance and Management of Domestic Animals Exposed to Wildlife.
Rabid animals by county and species | Monitoring maps