Businesses and communities can help keep Colorado healthy by following best practices for preventing monkeypox transmission. This page includes links to resources and information about preventing and mitigating transmission.
To find guidance for health care settings, visit CDPHE’s monkeypox resources for health care providers page.
- Guidance for hospitality service providers
- Guidance and frequently asked questions for shelters
- Guidance and frequently asked questions for correctional and detention facilities
- Guidance for local non-medical transportation service providers
- Infection prevention guidance for dental settings
- Tips for home health care providers
- CDC: Considerations for Reducing Monkeypox Transmission in Congregate Living Settings