Obtain a form in Microsoft Word format
License forms and instructions
- OR-RH 12 application form for all other radioactive materials licensing.
- OR-RH 12-30 application for the use of radioactive materials for industrial radiographic operations.
- Application for a radioactive materials license authorizing the medical use of radioactive materials.
- Instructions for the preparation of an application for a radioactive materials license for the medical use of radioactive materials.
- Authorized user training, experience, and preceptor attestation for diagnostic uses of radioactive materials.
- Authorized User training, experience, and preceptor attestation for unsealed therapeutic uses of radioactive materials (7.36 uses).
- Authorized User training, experience, and preceptor attestation for sealed therapeutic uses of radioactive materials (7.42 and 7.48 uses).
- Authorized medical physicist or ophthalmic physicist training, experience, and preceptor attestation.
- Medical radiation safety officer or associate radiation safety officer training, experience, and preceptor attestation.
- Authorized nuclear pharmacist training, experience, and preceptor attestation.
- Instructions for Patients Treated With Iodine-131.
- Instructions for Patients Treated With Radiopharmaceuticals or Implants.
- OR-RH 12-3.N application for persons providing services for other licensees.
- Portable nuclear gauge license application.
- OR-RH-12.PRV application for a provisional license authorizing temporary possession of radioactive material pending disposal.
- DOT-SP 10656 Shipment Approval Form
- Downloaded blank form from the Conference of Radiation Control Program Directors (CRCPD) Transportation, complete and submit by email to cdphe.hmdSpecialPermit@state.co.us.
- Reciprocity notification form.
- OR-RH 23 Request for Termination of a Radioactive Materials License.
- R-27 Certificate - In-vitro Testing with Radioactive Materials Under a General License.
Radioactive materials inspection form
- Compliance inspection form. (Basic form suitable for many non-medical licenses.)
- Portable nuclear gauge public dose calculations.
- OR-RH 15 notice to employees form-legal size.
- Standards for protection against radiation, notices, instructions and reports to workers, inspections, employee protection.
- OR-RH 16 Cumulative Occupational Exposure History.
- OR-RH 17 Occupational Exposure Record for a Monitoring Period.
- National Source Tracking System: NRC Form 748.