Family and patient organizations
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Muscular Dystrophy Family Foundation.
- Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy.
- ClinicalTrials.gov (search for trials related to DBMD).
13123 E. 16th Ave.
Aurora, CO 80045
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- CDC Care Considerations page.
- From 2002 to 2019, Colorado participated in the Muscular Dystrophy Surveillance, Tracking, and Research Network (MD STARnet) funded by the CDC. MD STARnet collects critical information about muscular dystrophy that aims to improve care for those living with the disease.
- For aggregate data on muscular dystrophy, please reference MD STARnet Data and Statistics.
- For the most recent data analysis which includes Colorado's data, please reference "Racial and Ethnic Differences in Timing of Diagnosis and Clinical Services Received in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy" (published May 16, 2023).