Do not follow up with a mailed-in hard copy. The directions for electronic signatures can be found at this FAQ at question 41.
Note: The forms provided on this page do not apply to the following permits (with the exception of permit-required narrative conditions report form):
- COG070000 - Construction Dewatering
- COG080000 - Short-Term Construction Dewatering
- COG315000 - Remediation Activities Discharging To Surface Water
- COG316000 - Remediation Activities Discharging To Groundwater
- COG317000 - Short-Term Remediation Activities
- COG318000 - Long-Term Remediation Activities
- COG603000 - Subterranean Dewatering and Well Development
- COG608000 - Well Development Discharges to Surface Water
- COR400000 – Construction Stormwater
For these permits, please visit the Dewatering General Permit Program and Construction Stormwater webpages for instructions on using the division’s online portal CEOS. Note that all applicable forms for these permits (except for the narrative conditions report form) are provided in, and must be submitted through, CEOS. (Forms required under these permits will be processed by the division only when submitted through CEOS.)
Application Supplement Form
Annual Report Forms
Change of Contact Form
Clean water forms, applications and publications
Effluent Data Submittal Form
- If you are modifying a construction stormwater (COR400000) or construction dewatering (COG070000, COG315000 or COG316000) permit then you must do so through CEOS.
Request for chemical evaluation
Used by the division to determine whether a permit modification is needed when a permittee seeks to use different chemicals from those listed in its permit or fact sheet. More information about chemical evaluations can be found in this powerpoint.
Narrative conditions report form
If you are terminating a construction stormwater (COR400000) or construction dewatering (COG070000, COG315000 or COG316000) permit then you must do so through CEOS.
- If you are transferring a construction stormwater (COR400000) or construction dewatering (COG070000, COG315000 or COG316000) permit then you must do so through CEOS.