COR400000 Construction Stormwater Discharge
- Application - Use the Colorado Environmental Online Services (CEOS) to apply for new permits, modify or terminate existing permits and change permit contacts. A complete application that is signed by both the owner and operator will result in a certification within 10 days. Permit termination can only be done once final stabilization is complete.
- Modification Supplement Form for modification to remove acreage - include this document as an attachment in CEOS to your modification application.
- Permiso General (en espanol) - this has not been updated in Spanish to include the Modification 1 or 2 changes; update forthcoming.
- Fact Sheet.
- Hoja Informative (en espanol).
- Fact Sheet Modification #1 - A Fact Sheet for Modification #1 in Spanish is being developed and will include minor modification #2.
- Fact Sheet Modification #2.
- Construction stormwater permitting FAQ- FAQ on who needs a permit and permit related transaction.
- Link to Construction Compliance Assistance and Guidance.
- R-Factor waiver for construction sites between 1-5 acres and not part of a larger common plan of development.
CEOS Login - All permittees must use this electronic application portal for new construction stormwater permits, modifications, transfers and terminations.
How To Find An Issued Certification
If you have a CEOS account, you’ll find your certification on your dashboard. Otherwise, certifications that have been issued are available in the electronic records drawer.
Under search type, select CDPHERM WTR CW Search. Under CDPHERM Container, type in the certification number that begins with ‘COR4’.
If you are having difficulty finding your permit, please use the user guide.
If you don't know your new permit number issued after April 1, 2019? Please check this list.