You can request an immunization record for yourself or your child. Immunization records from CIIS may not be complete; the records include what has been reported to and entered into CIIS.
There are several ways to request a copy of your immunization record through CDPHE: the public portal and the Request to Release Immunization Record form. You can also request a copy of your immunization record from your provider.
The Public Portal
Patients and guardians of minors can now use the Colorado Immunization Information System (CIIS) Public Portal to view and print an official record of their immunizations.
- How to Use the Public Portal to Retrieve Your Immunization Record | Spanish
- Access your immunization record with the Public Portal
Request to Release Immunization Record
You can also request your record using the Request to Release Immunization Record form. To obtain your record this way, first call the CIIS help desk at 303-692-2437, option 2, or 1-888-611-9918, option 1, and provide the first and last name and the date of birth for the person whose records you're requesting. If the record is in CIIS, you'll then need to email, fax or mail the Request to Release Immunization Record form, along with a clear copy of your driver’s license or other secure and verifiable identification, to our office. The form must be notarized.
- Request to Release Immunization Record | Russian | Spanish | Vietnamese
- Incomplete forms, forms without proper ID or forms that aren't notarized won't be accepted.
- Patient immunization records can be securely transmitted to the requester via fax or email. Please note: Due to our involvement in COVID-19 response activities, mail is currently not an option. When sending immunization records to the requester via secure email, the recipient will receive instructions on how to open the email message.
- Opt-out of CIIS
- Rescind your CIIS opt-out