2020-2021 parent letter
English | Amharic (አማርኛ)| Arabic (عربى) | Burmese (မြန်မာ) | Cambodian (Khmer) | Chinese (中文) | French (français)
Korean (한국어) | Russian (русский)| Spanish (Español) | Somali (Soomaaliya) | Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt)
Tips for determining immunization status of students and calculating immunization rates
- How to create a CIIS immunization rates report.
- How to view and document vaccine exemptions.
- How to create a CIIS exemption report.
- FERPA applies to all child cares that receive funds under an applicable program of the the U.S. Department of Education.
- CDC vaccine abbreviations
- Translating foreign immunization records
- Vaccination information for parents and guardians
- Information for parents and families about vaccines and vaccine preventable diseases. If you cannot open the Vaccine Information for Parents and Guardians, please download the PDF version.
- Infectious disease guidelines for school and child care settings