- COVID-19 Update
The Board will be conducting its meetings as remote meetings only. We anticipate this will continue until there are no longer significant bans on large gatherings. Opportunity will be made available for interested members of the public to participate remotely in the meeting and provide testimony and public comment. Please see here for a Zoom guide. If you have concerns or questions related to COVID-19, please head to this site: https://covid19.colorado.gov/.
Board meetings are open to the public and held on the third Wednesday of every month at the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment's main campus unless otherwise specified. Currently, meetings are remote over Zoom. Meeting documents are usually posted to this page by the second Monday of the month. Participation information is linked at the bottom of the page.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any questions you may have. If you have concerns or questions related to COVID-19, please instead head to this site: https://covid19.colorado.gov/. The Board of Health is not involved in the COVID-19 response.
Oral testimony is permitted but it will be limited to the scope of the rulemaking hearing. Written testimony is encouraged; oral testimony will be received only to the extent the Board finds it necessary. For those that are permitted to provide oral testimony, the time may be limited to 3 minutes or less.
- 6 CCR 1011-1 Chapter 9 Community Clinics and Community Clinics and Emergency Centers, Chapter 13 Freestanding Emergency Departments and 6 CCR 1015-4, Statewide Emergency Medical and Trauma Care System Chapters 2 and 3.
- 6 CCR 1011-1 Chapter 3, Behavioral Health Entities.
- 6 CCR 1011-1 Chapter 2, General Licensure Standards.
- Colorado Suicide Prevention, presented by Sarah Brummett, Prevention Services Division.
Request for Rulemaking Hearings
The public is welcome to observe requests for rulemaking hearings, however, oral comments are not received.
- 6 CCR 1007-1 Part 2, Radiation Control - Registration of Radiation Machines, Facilities and Services, Part 5, Radiation Control - Radiation Safety Requirements for Industrial Radiographic Operations, and Part 8, Radiation Control - Radiation Safety Requirements for Radiation Generating Devices Not Used in the Healing Arts.