Current water quality (includes Section 305[b] report)
- 2022 Integrated Water Quality Monitoring and Assessment Report. Includes Colorado's Section 305(b) Report.
Individual watershed annual reports
SB89-181 implementing agencies’ Memoranda of Agreement and annual reports
Section 25-8-202(7), CRS (commonly known as SB89-181) clarifies the roles of several state agencies regarding water quality responsibilities. Under the provisions of this section:
- The Water Quality Control Commission is solely responsible for the adoption of water quality standards and classifications for state waters.
- The Water Quality Control Division is solely responsible for the issuance and enforcement of permits for point source discharges to Colorado surface waters.
- The following identified “implementing agencies” have the initial responsibility for implementation of water quality standards to protect groundwater quality:
- SB 89-181 implementing agencies Memoranda of agreements (MOAs).
- SB 89-181 implementing agencies annual reports.
- Water rights memorandum of understanding.
Regional Water Quality Management Plans (Section 208)
- Pueblo Area Council of Governments Water Quality Management Plan (2020).
- Pikes Peak Area Council of Governments Water Quality Management Plan.
- North Front Range Water Quality Planning Association Water Quality Management Plan (2022).
- Northwest Colorado Council of Governments Water Quality Management Plan (2012).
Annual financial assistance Intended Use Plans
- 2022 Water Pollution Control Revolving Fund Intended Use Plan.
- 2022 Drinking Water Revolving Fund Intended Use Plan.