Health and Environmental Data
- Vital statistics.
- Medical use of marijuana.
- Advance Directives Registry.
- Cancer registry.
- Medical Aid-in-Dying.
- Newborn Hearing Screening.
Disease Control and Environmental Epidemiology
- Epidemic and communicable disease control.
- Infant immunization program and immunization of students attending school.
- Detection, monitoring and investigation of environmental and chronic diseases.
- Colorado HIV and AIDS prevention grant program.
- Hepatitis C Education and Screening.
Environmental Health and Sustainability
- Retail food establishments.
- Grade A pasteurized milk and fluid milk products.
- Health and sanitation of child facilities.
- Campgrounds and recreation areas.
- Group gathering areas.
- Labor camps.
- Mobile home parks.
- Penal institutions.
- Public accommodations.
- Artificial tanning devices.
- Wholesale food.
- Body art.
- Colorado Household Medication and Household Sharps Take-Back Program.
Emergency Medical Services and Statewide Trauma
- Emergency medical services account.
- Implementation of cardiopulmonary resuscitation directives.
- Emergency medical services.
- Statewide emergency medical and trauma care.
Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Community Disaster Behavioral Health Program.
- Bioterrorist event, pandemic influenza, or an outbreak by a novel and highly fatal infectious agent or biological toxin.
Hazardous Materials and Waste Management
- Cleanup of methamphetamine-affected properties.
- Radiation control.
- General provisions.
- Registration of radiation machines, facilities and services.
- Licensing of radioactive material.
- Standards for protection against radiation.
- Radiation safety requirements for industrial radiographic operations.
- X-ray imaging in the healing arts.
- Use of radionuclides in the healing arts.
- Radiation safety requirements for radiation generating devices not used in the healing arts.
- Radiation safety requirements for particle accelerators not used in the healing arts.
- Notices, instructions and reports to workers: inspections.
- Special land ownership requirements general provisions.
- Fees for radiation control services.
- Compliance enforcement.
- Licensing requirements for land disposal of low-level radioactive waste.
- Colorado low-level radioactive waste rate regulations.
- Radiation safety requirements for well logging and subsurface tracer studies.
- Transportation of radioactive material.
- Licensing requirements for uranium and thorium processing.
- Licenses and radiation safety requirements for irradiators.
- Registration and licensing of technologically enhanced naturally occurring radioactive material (TENORM).
- Colorado low income radon mitigation assistance (LIRMA) program.
- Physical protection of Category 1 and Category 2 quantities of radioactive material.
- Particle accelerators and therapeutic radiation machines in the healing arts.
- Standards for hospitals and health facilities.
- General licensure.
- Behavioral Health Entities.
- General hospitals.
- Nursing care facilities.
- Acute treatment units.
- Assisted living residences.
- Facilities for persons with developmental disabilities.
- Community clinics and community clinics and emergency centers.
- Rehabilitation Centers.
- Freestanding Emergency Departments.
- Dialysis treatment clinics.
- Psychiatric hospitals.
- Hospital units.
- Ambulatory surgical centers.
- Birth centers.
- Medication administration.
- Home care agencies.
- Community Integrated Health Care Service Agencies.
- Standards for Secure Transportation Services.
- Environmental laboratory certification.
- Testing for alcohol and other drugs.
- Newborn screening and second newborn screening.
- Hemp testing laboratory certification.
- Reporting of causes of maternal morbidity and mortality.
- Tobacco education, prevention and cessation grant program.
- Loan repayment program for dental professionals.
- Cancer, cardiovascular disease and chronic pulmonary disease prevention, early detection and treatment grant program.
- Prevention, intervention and treatment programs for children and youth.
- State-Designated Health Professional Shortage Area Designation.
- International medical graduates seeking state support of an immigration petition.
Water Quality Control
- Declaratory orders.
- Health care professional credentials application.
- Health disparities grant program.
- Minimum qualifications for public health director and medical officer.
- Core public health services.
- Procedural rules.
- Minimum quality standards for public health services.
- Local public health funding formula.