Current board members
- The WWFOCB consists of ten members with staggered four-year terms.
- Board members are appointed by the governor.
- Specific qualifications for WWFOCB members are set forth at 25-9-103, C.R.S.
- The board meets approximately ten times a year, with most meetings held in Denver. The February meeting is generally held in conjunction with the Colorado Rural Water Association annual conference.
- Submit an application and resumé to the Governor's Office of Boards and Commissions.
Brandy Valdez Murphy