- Click on the title number on the Colorado General Assembly website.
- Search (Ctrl+F) for the individual parts.
Hazardous Waste Control Act: Title 25 Article 15 Parts 1, 2, 3, and 5.
Sites, facilities and other regulated entities must comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules, regulations, ordinances and other requirements including, but not limited to, those of:
- The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment.
- The Colorado Board of Health.
- The Air Quality Control Commission.
- The Solid and Hazardous Waste Commission.
- The Water Quality Control Commission.