We offer resources to help you understand the regulations and how they apply to you, including workshops and other training designed to clarify the regulations and provide an open forum for questions.
2022 Colorado hazardous waste training: overview of regulations
The Hazardous Materials and Waste Management Division of CDPHE hosted a two-part, virtual training over Zoom to provide a refresher of Colorado’s hazardous waste regulations. This training provided an overview of the main hazardous waste topics, information on what to expect on an inspection, and allowed generators to ask questions of division staff.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact:
1-888-569-1831 ext. 3380 (outside the Denver metro area)
The PDFs below are modified versions of the original Prezi presentations. They are not ADA accessible. If you need assistance, please contact us.
- Hazardous Waste Identification Prezi presentation.
- Generator Requirements Prezi presentation.
- Land Disposal Restrictions Regulations Prezi presentation.
- Management Standards for Hazardous Waste Pharmaceuticals Prezi presentation.
- What to Expect on a Hazardous Waste Inspection Prezi presentation.
- Hazardous Waste Treatment Prezi presentation.
- Universal Waste Prezi presentation.
- Hazardous Waste Recycling Prezi presentation.
- Used Oil Management Prezi presentation.