Certain facilities that generate and/or manage hazardous waste are required to complete a biennial hazardous waste report on even numbered years, reporting on their hazardous waste activities in the previous odd numbered year.
- Report is due by March 1, 2022.
- A response is required by the due date or enforcement action may be taken.
- If needed a 30 day extension can be requested.
- Workshop for registering in RCRAInfo and how to complete the biennial report will be provided.
- A letter with instructions for the new process was sent to all facilities that must report.
- All generators that notified as large quantity generators, even if only for one month of the year.
- All permitted or interim status facilities.
Select a workshop date and enroll
Jan 31, 2022 workshop
Forms and instruction documents
- Biennial Training PowerPoint.
- Specification guide.
- Create a new user instructions.
- Reportable and non-reportable wastes.
- North American Industry Classification System.
- Parking map.
- The Short-term Generator Field in RCRAInfo.
- Biennial report forms and instructions.