In response to growing concern about their potentially unsafe storage, Colorado State University sponsors a limited program to collect banned and unusable pesticides in an economical and environmentally safe manner.
- Clean Harbors ChemSweep
- Hotline: 1-888-242-4362
- Colorado Department of Agriculture pesticide waste disposal.
- Aerosol cans.
- Antifreeze (used).
- Automotive salvage yard waste management practices.
- Discharge of hazardous waste to publicly owned treatment works (POTW).
- Dry cleaners and PCE factsheet.
- Dry cleaning solvent alternatives waste disposal.
- EPA identification number. (Currently under revision)
- Generator fees and notification requirements.
- Generator handbook: Guide to generator requirements of the Colorado hazardous waste regulations.
- Hazardous waste exclusions-Currently in revision and not available. Please see the Colorado Hazardous Waste Regulations.
- Hazardous waste identification-Currently in revision and not available. Please see the Colorado Hazardous Waste Regulations.
- Hazardous waste recycling.
- Hazardous waste treatment by generators-Currently in revision and not available. Please see the Colorado Hazardous Waste Regulations.
- Household hazardous waste exclusion.
- Lighting wastes.
- Mail-back programs for mercury, lighting, dental, medical and electronic waste.
- Management of E-Liquid Waste (nicotine).
- Manifest form requirements.
- Mercury-containing devices.
- Marijuana and Marijuana-Related Waste Disposal.
- P and U listed hazardous waste interpretive memo.
- Photographic, X-ray and dental wastes.
- Records reviewed during a hazardous waste inspection.
- Recycling and distillation unit residues.
- Regulations more stringent than federal regulations.
- Shop towels and reusable absorbents.
- Universal waste overview.