Local public health agencies and members of the public who need access to syringes can contact the access programs listed below. The goal of the syringe access programs is to reduce infections caused by contaminated needles.
Syringe access programs
Resources for syringe access programs
Safer injection resources
- Getting Off Right: Safety Manual for Injection Drug Users
- Drug information and safer drug use
- Safer injection materials
- H is for Heroin (black tar, chiva, dope, black)
- S is for Speed (methamphetamine, meth, crystal, crank)
- C is for Cocaine (coke, yeyo, white)
Listing of Colorado laws about reducing injury related to drug use.