We would like to gather feedback regarding the new conditions proposed for 2023. Please fill out this survey to help us better serve Newborn Babies and their families.
- Send cards to the lab
- Simple spot check (unsatisfactory specimens)
- Storage and use of blood spots
- Completing the NBS demographic card
- ACT sheets
- Brochures for hospitals, clinics, and midwives - English or Spanish
- Conditions included in tests
- E-Reports Guide
- E-Reports Portal
- Health Facility Change Form
- NBS Retention Schedule
- PCP follow-up reference chart with contact information for pediatric specialists
- Results request form
- Supply order form
Newborn blood spot screening for infants of refugee status can still be reliably conducted during the first 12 months of an infant's life. Knowing the infant’s age will help with the interpretation of the results, especially since the results will be evaluated outside of the usual parameters.