WT-9 form instructions
- Click on the link to the form below.
- A new webpage will open with a business lookup.
- Use the drop down or type in your business name.
- Select your business and click on the "Fill out your new tire fee return" link.
- The form will open with your business name and ID prepopulated, and you can fill out the rest of the form.
- Reminder: Do not forget to download and fill out the Excel spreadsheet.
- If you have any problems, please contact Lisa Jeffrey at (303) 692-3437 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice of increase to the waste tire fee
Due to a new law passed by the Colorado State Legislature, the waste tire fee on the sale of new motor vehicle tires and new trailer tires increased to $1.25 per tire as of January 1, 2020.
- If you submit a New Waste Tire Fee Return form for multiple stores, you must report monthly the number of new tires sold at each location.
- Click on the drop down menu to the right to download and fill out the Excel spreadsheet and attach it to your WT-9 web form.
Video walk-through of the WT-9 form
Download and fill out the Excel spreadsheet and attach it to your WT-9 web form.
Ensure payer is authorized to use the account.
Must be received by us by the 20th day of each month.
Submit a return each month even if you didn't sell any tires and no fee is owed.
Payport: Use only if you were not automatically directed to the Payport by the WT-9 form.
If you need to make a back payment, please contact the Waste Tire Fee Analyst: