WT-6 form instructions
1. Click on the link to the WT-6 form below.
2. A new page will open with a dropdown and search field.
3. Use the drop down or type in your business name.
4. Select your business and click on the "Fill out your new tire fee return" link.
5. The form will open with your business name and ID prepopulated, and you can fill out the rest of the form.
6. If you have any problems, please contact Lisa Jeffrey at (303) 692-3437 or email@example.com.
Notice of increase to the waste tire fee
Due to a new law passed by the Colorado State Legislature, the waste tire fee on the sale of new motor vehicle tires and new trailer tires increased to $1.25 per tire as of January 1, 2020.
Forms for tire dealers
Ensure payer is authorized to use the account.
Must be received by us by the 20th day of each month.
Submit a form each month even if you didn't sell any tires and no fee is owed.
Waste tires solid waste payport
Use only if you were not automatically directed to the Payport by the WT-6 single store form.
- This form is for stores with more than one location.
- Form submission video instructions.