The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment helps coordinate responses to a variety of incidents such as environmental spills, sanitary sewer overflows, and chemical or hazardous releases to air, waterways, storm drains, or the ground. In many such cases, CDPHE will generate a report that can assist with the response, repair, and/or restoration of affected communities or areas.
Users can now complete reports online thanks to a new customer-friendly process. These reports can assist with the response to an incident and/or fulfill mandatory reporting requirements.
- If immediate assistance is required, call the Colorado Incident Reporting Line at 1-877-518-5608.
- More information on Mandatory Reporting Requirements.
- Local public health agencies can handle building issues with mold or pests, or other issues concerning living conditions, as well as any restaurant concerns.
- List of Colorado’s local public health agencies.
- See our brochure for more spill reporting details.
- Access the Online Incident Reporting System